WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2018

221

2018 is here and it came round bloody quick too!

Despite the fact it’s only early January I already have quite a few things planned for this year that i’m really looking forward to. I thought I would share a few that’re on my list so far:

GOING TO PARIS/ DISNEYLAND

This had been a dream of mine for ages, I mean this year is the year this gal is turning 21 so it’s got to happen. The plan is me and my boyfriend are going to save up throughout the year to go next December time, that way we can experience the Disney magic and the Paris Christmas magic all in one. Oh boy. if this ends up happening I will be the happiest girl ever, you really have no idea, fingers crossed.

TURNING 21

Twenty-One, the age that sounds like you’re a proper adult smashing life, it’s me this year. I’m actually in shock, yes it’s just another number but it’s a higher one so to go with that i’m going to aim to make this the biggest BEST YEAR yet! LETS GO 2018, BRING IT ON!

LEARNING TO DRIVE

I’ve been trying to learn on and off now for roughly a year but i’ve reached a point now where I don’t want to wait any longer and I just need to get it done. I need to smash out my tests and get my liscence, maybe a fiat 500 too (we all know that’s not going to happen).

CENTREPARKS

This is a family common location for a family holiday however it’s also one i’ve never visited before. I’m finally going there this July with my boyfriend and his family, I’m super looking forward to thos little summer getaway, nice walks, pools, high ropes and bike rides, sounds lush.

WEDDINGS

This year I’m attending 2 different wedding which is so lovely as in a normal year I don’t go to any. I love wedding so much, they’re so cute and traditional and i’ll be sat there taking a mental note of detials I want at mine (if i ever have one)

GRANDAD’S 80TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

My Grandad is one of the best, at his age he still potters about doing gardening, woodwork and lots of little crafty jobs, it’s rather inspiring. This year for his big birthday we’re having a surprise celebration where all the family is coming down, also the band that played at his Golden Wedding Anniversary will be there too providing entertainment. It’s going to be so cute and I honestly can’t wait!

What are you looking forward to this year?

13 responses to “WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2018”

1. Minttu says:

Hope you get to go to Disneyland! 🙂 I’m looking forward to traveling and getting out of my comfort zone a bit this year. OK well not really looking forward to the latter but need to do it anyway, lol 😀

2. Eden says:

I hope you have a fab year! DisneyLand at Christmas looks amazing! 😍xx

3. Ceelavie says:

This was a great post. I turned 21 a week ago and am determined to make this year the best I’ve ever had 🙌🏻 Passing my driving test is something I would also love to do this year. I‘ started learning again last year after a break and am really starting to love it! With a bit of luck and hard work, I’m sure we can do it! Hope you manage to achieve your goals!

4. Kiara says:

Wow! What a fabulous post. I remember when I turned 21 haha that seems so long ago except I’ll be only 24 this year. I am yet to visit Disney how shocking is that! So enjoy lovely! I thoroughly enjoyed this post, can’t wait to read more. xx

5. Natasha says:

I’m so jealous you’re going to Disneyland! I really want to go. I hope you have a lovely 2018

Tasha x

6. Kaiesha Stewart says:

Sounds like a good year you have ahead. Center Paris is amazing, you’ll love it!

7. Melanie says:

Sounds like you have plenty of fun things to look forward to !
    I have always wanted to visit Disneyland too so I hope you can save enough and to go in December would be extra magical ❤️

Melanie | http://www.frasersfunhouse.com

8. Hannah says:

I turned 21 earlier this month and can assure you I do not feel anymore of an adult than I did at 18! I am also looking to go to Disneyland Paris for my belated birthday celebrations because where else can you feel most like a kid whilst being an adult?! Happy Birthday to both you and your grandad when they come around. x

9. Such a busy year and so much to look forward to! I really do hope you make it to Disney Land/Paris this year!
    I also hope you pass your driving test! It took me two years to pass mine and I only passed mine last summer and it was the best thing to happen to me in 2017! You have so much freedom.

Loved reading this post!

Tabitha 🌺 | http://www.whattabithaloves.co.uk/

10. Julia says:

Ah enjoy going to Paris/Disneyland! I went there ages ago with my older sister and it was just the two of us, me not speaking barely any french and her speaking a little. It was definitely a fun experience though, and I think going to disneyland in Paris is really different to the ones in the U.S!

Julia // The Sunday Mode