NEW YEAR, NEW PLAYLIST

tunes.jpg

If you know me you’ll know that I have a rather varied music taste, anything that even slightly inspires me I’ll listen to. Here are a few of the latest tunes that I’ve been loving and playing on repeat on my Spotify playlists:

1. Waiting For The End – Tonight Alive
  17. Collide (Acoustic Version) – Howie Day
  18. River (feat. Ed Sheeran) – Eminem
  19. 17 – Hedley
  20. Borderline – Lucy Moon
  21. Party Tattoos – Dodie Clark
  22. Flickin’ Your Hair – The Hunna
  23. Colours – Halsey (obsessed with her at the moment!)
  24. Somewhere In Neverland – All Time Low
  25. I Spend Too Much Time In My Room – The Band CAMINO
  26. Peach (Lobotomy) – Waterparks
  27. All That Fear – Lucy Rose
  28. End Up Here – Lucy Rose

What songs have you been loving recently?

11 responses to “NEW YEAR, NEW PLAYLIST”

1. Hannah says:

You have a very varied music taste which I love! Do you have Spotify at all? x

2. Some songs really caught my eyes! I would definitely recommend ‘life’ by wens ITS AMAZING! Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts.

3. ashton says:

This is such a good play list. I have been looking for some new tunes so this is totallyhelpful

4. Some great songs on your playlist!! I love the variation, I’m with Hannah I’d love to follow you and this playlist over on Spotify!!

Emma x

emmarollason.wordpress.com

5. sharnah says:

I was reading this like “oh no I don’t know any of these songs” and then i read Somewhere In Neverland By All Time Low! yes!! throwback! x

6. Loving all these songs!

7. V. says:

I love Halsey too. We have similar taste in music 🙂

8. I have kinda been listening to the same songs all over lately but they are quite old! i will give a listen to these ones and refresh my playlist!

9. Jessica says:

Love the variety of these songs, will have to check out some of the ones I haven’t heard of 🙂

Jessica ♡ jessinwonderlandx.blogspot.co.uk

10. Jade says:

Some great songs on here 🙂 I’ve been going back old school and listening to all the classic 90’s songs that remind me of school discos haha x

Jade
    jademarie.co.uk

11. Amy says:

Loads of great songs on this playlist including some I haven’t heard before so will have to have a listen! I am basically playing the ed sheeran album and the greatest showman soundtrack on repeat ! xo